понедельник, 13 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD EXO OPEN ARMS DKFC

Then the last chorus with the 12 of them together, God, OT12 dancing in front of my eyes with their colorful outfits. They're intro VTR was heard and yes, our guess was right they're rehearsing already. Introductions After that was their introductions. All of us went crazy when the song started to play, we only heard their rehearsals but when we were at the moment January 25, at 4: exo open arms dkfc

Uploader: Samum
Date Added: 21 November 2015
File Size: 57.42 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 64187
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





God, I can't explain what I feel.

Скачать (FANCAM) EXO Open Arms - смотреть онлайн

I fell for Myungsoo. My first ever Kpop concert… and it is definitely memorable.

Then the shouting part came and all of us in the audience sang with Kai. Xiumin and Chen was so hyper, I think they ate too many Snicker bars.

Fair Skin and awesome dance moves! I so love this song and with Jongin dancing and doing spins and with all those arm facial expressions like he was having sex or something I was so fuqing going crazy. I thought Luhan was gonna lift his shirt but he didn't but Lay did an awesome spin!! I was like "Oh great. Tell me why the harmonies will be the death dkffc me?

Chen then announced that the next song is Two Moons. Sections of this page. I hope to see my other biased groups soon. Tom Hiddleston open arms hot.

exo do beakhyun luhan chen open arms ingilizce altyazı indir

He held open his arms to me Xiumin, Chen, Chanyeol, D. I loved it when they opeh without any music, they were definitely good. Sooyoung and Yuri were so tall and sexy. After the VTR there was a long pause, nothing on the screen everything was off, it was so dark. Here's the chronological order: Around 11pm, I think? He loves to smile… fuq that smile and that white shiny teeth.

Ask dailyrobotmasters a question open arms topman megaman rockman disastrous-absol. He was waving and smiling at us. Celine Dion Live concert open arms Las Vegas. We already knew it was good but the studio version is so opej and the harmonies are swoon worthy how did we get so blessed. The rap part was so awesome coz Kris just freaking flipped his shirt and I saw his tummy even just for a second!

Love their voices specially Chen's falcettos, definitely awesome! Open Arms brandon arreaga nick mara austin porter zion kuwonu edwin honoret y'all I'm shook af.

exo open arms dkfc

He doesnt mind it. As much pain you have put me through. Its so good guys?!???!!! They ascended exi the stage with those cool, sexy outfits.

exo open arms dkfc

Xiumin went at the right bridge while LayYeolKris stayed on the main stage since they were with instruments. Sehun, you adorable maknae! The ending part was too bad But if he has eyeliner I would flip, damn!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий